December 12, 2019
There are 20 days left of this decade.
Holy cow…where did all that time go?
Do you know I started this blog in 2010…9 years and 2 months ago to be precise.
I started blogging because I was fed up of weird, funny and unfair things kept happening to be in the running world…and nobody was talking about these things.
Little did I know at that point that I would build a business around it.
That more than 10 million women around the world would read my words, see my image, hear me speak.
Who knew I’d do a Tedx talk, or be on ITV’s This Morning, who know I would run races all over the world, and coach more than 10,000 women?
In the last decade, I’ve
- Taken part in 6 marathons and hundreds of other races
- Written 8 books (and won various awards for my writing)
- Been featured in the media in more than 50 countries
- Spoken at major events around the UK, and in multiple countries internationally
- Travelled to more 24 countries..often through work
- I’ve worked with some of the best coaches in the world…both in fitness and in business
- Become financially independent (after being made redundant in 2012…I had a good few years when I was on benefits)
- Given my almost 7-year-old daughter some fantastic experiences
- Made some incredible and I do mean some incredible women (and a few blokes) through this work
(And I promise you I don’t share this to show off…I just want to share how grateful I am and also how possible it is for others to get what they desire AND THEN SOME ha ha)
It’s not like you can plan for some of this stuff, can you?
Or can you?
You see here’s the thing. Over the years I have realised that the clearer you get on your vision for what you want, the more likely it is to come true…you really do have to be able to see it, to then go after it.
I have been teaching women this technique all year round.
In fact this year I’ve worked with around 4000 women on getting clear on their goals and then putting plans in place to go after them…and I am going to finish off the year, the decade…with one last such challenge.
Dare to Dream 2020
A 5-day goal setting challenge to help you get clear on your vision for the next decade, and start creating the life you want for yourself….and sign up this week and you can get 50% off (Click here)
In January this year, I did this programme with 118 women…and they loved it….as did I…I started the year buzzing, with real clarity over what we would achieve this year.
I can’t wait to run it again.
And I have decided this year I am going to open the doors on New Years eve, so we can see out this decade together (although clearly I won’t be getting you to do anything on the 31st…AND I will ease you into the programme on the 1st too.
This really is a powerful personal development programme and I can’t wait to hear about your dreams.
Dare to dream folks…because the good stuff can happen…even to people like us.
As Walt Disney himself said,
“If you can dream it you can do it”