Scream If You Want to Run Faster Online Programme – Sept
Am 8 week online programme which is proven to help you knock time of your 5K time, with…
– 7 easy to follow techniques
– Weekly pep talks
– Downloadable Resources
– Group Support
– Closed Facebook Group
Women have knocked off as much as 10 minutes, with the average being around the 5 minute mark…often women are trying to dip under a milestone like 30, 35 or 40 minutes and this programme helps them do that
Women tell me all the time they wish they weren’t so slow.
But slow is relative and bears absolutely no relevance to your status as a runner in my eyes.
However, the fact still remains that many women while training for specific races, or simply trying to increase in confidence want to improve their running speed and feel lost as to where to start.
Many simply feel that because of their size, age, running style, and all range of other things, believe it’s simply not possible.
Scream If You Want to Run Faster is an online training programme that helps women improve their 5K speed with group accountability and 7 simple mindset and technique challenges.
And will be great for women who have taken their training down a bit over the summer months.
Around 1500 women have taken part in this programme so far, and those who have been consistent with their training have reported shaved off time with ease each week, with some women reporting as much as 6 minutes off their original baseline.
Many have nipped under 30 minutes, 35 or 40…times they were struggling to hit by themselves.
Who am I looking for?
– Women who have been running for at least a few weeks/months
– Women who can walk/run a 5K in less than 1 hour
– Women who would like to improve their times by at least 5%
– Women who can commit to running 3 times a week
– Women who are happy to record their start and finishing stats
– Women who are happy to post about this on social media
This is also brilliant for women training for next years spring marathons, who want to start their training with a strong and consistent 5K
What will you get?
– Closed Facebook Page to support each other throughout
– Weekly coaching emails with full instructions
– A before and after record sheet
– Downloadable templates and resources
– Weekly pep talk videos
Demand for this will be high and there are only 100 spaces, so please do sign up ASAP.
What did some of the ladies from our previous courses say?
I try harder, I have got faster and I am really enjoying running again.
I am faster, stronger and more confident. I feel like my shuffle has morphed into a stride.
I have renewed confidence that I am a runner.
I have got MUCH faster than before, and I have learned to push myself and take my running to the next level.
I’m 5 minutes faster over 5k and I haven’t done my normal autumn trick of giving up until spring.
I’m faster! And way more mindful.
80% of participants said they would recommend this online programme to a friend…not bad hey?
And this from Jenni
When I joined the pilot program I had been running on and off for about 3 years and I’d been a Clubhouse member for a little over a year. I am a 41 year old solo parent of a toddler and a preschooler who works and studies part time. I live in a subtropical climate (Australia). Earlier in the year I completed my first half-marathon (which was amazing!) and during my preparation for this I concentrated on building up distance rather than speed. As a result, my baseline 5k speed had gotten slower and slower and I felt pretty resigned about this.
I took part in the Scream if you want to Run faster program to reinvigorate my running after my half marathon and as I entered our hot and humid Summer months. This was during a very hectic and busy time of year professionally and personally, so to be honest, I planned my three weekly runs, but didn’t expect I would improve very much.
To my surprise, using the techniques I was able to reduce my 5km baseline by 2 minutes at week 2 and by a further 2.5 minutes by the end of the program – total reduction nearly 5 minutes! This has been very encouraging and exciting. It has reminded me how much I enjoy running, but also, that it can be fun to push myself just a little harder.
And what kind of ACTUAL improvements did they make?
- Nicola Baseline 52.44 Final Run 48.44
- Amanda Baseline 34.03 Final Run 32.21
- Rachel Baseline 34.25 (which was a PB) Final Run 33.17
- Jamie Baseline 40.36 Final Run 37.40 (But did a 36.00 run in week 5)
- Leanne Baseline 34.48 Final Run 32.08 (Was focussing on 10K distance and knocked around 5 minutes off)
- Jenny Baseline 47.30 Final Run 43 (Almost 5 minutes)
- ME!!! Baseline 43.27 Final Run 33.39 (Almost 10 minutes off)